It’s not all about what we put on our skin, what we consume also helps to maintain a healthy complexion.
There are plenty of delicious superfoods & ingredients to feed your skin that you can include in your diet to get you feeling & looking your best.
Here’s some of our favourite fruits & foods to boost a healthy glow:
• Blueberries – Blueberries are high in antioxidants which help with healthy ageing.
• Nuts – contains omega 3 to aid inflammation.
• Maca powder – promotes collagen to improve firmness.
• Avocado – contains beta carotene to help moisturise
• Citrus fruit – contains vitamin C which promotes collagen and is also an antioxidant so will protect protect skin cells
• Water – (*plenty of) hydrates the skin & helps to flush toxins out of the body
How do you feed your skin?
What are some of your favourite skin-boosting recipes/smoothies/ingredients?